I am a Professional Engineer, by practice and education, holding M.Sc. and B.Sc. in building and construction science, with over 35 years of diversified project & construction management of large-scale and capital property development schemes and construction projects industry, with the following personal characteristics and skills but not limited to;
• Strong bilingual communication skills,,
• Interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills,
• Strong Contractual, and risk management skills and acumen
• Strong ethical leadership skills abilities.
• Outstanding organizational skills.
• Ability to make short term and long-term projections.
• Effectively engaged with authority/consultants/experts,
• Key contact and resource for different teams and stakeholders.
My Construction career is devoting in the GCC, ME and SEA countries, with extensive experience and hands on the following complementary capacities;
• Value Engineering,
• Various Method of Contract Administration,
• Contract’s Terms & Conditions (FIDIC),
• Claim Administration and Evaluation,
• Project Control Systems (PCS)
• Property Development.
Throughout my extensive career, I have absorbed and saturated with vast design and construction expertise with the following type of Project’s Developments since The One Thought “TOT” till testing & commissioning but not limited;
• Mega Sports Complex,
• Mega Infrastructure Projects,
• Mega Housing Scheme,
• Mega Malls, & Leisure Parks
• High-Rise Buildings,
• Sophisticated Structures,
• 5 Stars Hotels,
• Industrial Buildings.