We are currently seeking an Urban planner / Urban designer to join us in order to expand our team in Dubai and help us lead a multi-project program.
Your main responsibilities and duties will be to:
* Actively take part to master plan design process in every project where urban expertise is required
* Analyze all urban / site opportunities
* Deliver all graphic and technical documents to conceive urban guidelines
* Prepare and summit urban / site planning applications
* Attend meetings with clients, senior staff and local authorities
* Participate in proposal writing when urban planning expertise is required
More specifically, on already identified projects, you will have to:
* Analyze and synthetize existing studies on various urban sites
* Deliver a contextual, market and economic survey of surrounding areas of designated sites (population, public facilities, family income levels, land and real estate prices,…)
* Provide an international benchmark of similar site / urban situations
* Provide an analysis of the existing level service of urban facilities in Middle East cities (social, cultural, economic, trade, leisure, services, administrative)
* Specify eventual zoning and building regulations applicable to the sites
* Elaborate different urban / site scenarios and identify various types of possible public facilities
* Ultimately, elaborate financial packages for private sector investors based on the local ratios
As an urban planner you will have to demonstrate autonomy, rigor and strong interpersonal skills.
* 10+ Similar working experience
* Master in urban planning
* Western higher university studies or work experience
* Professional experience on TOD / Transport related infrastructure / Urban mobility would be appreciated
* Professional / Fluent English. French would be appreciated as well. Unlimited contract. Compensation according to training and experience.
Offerd SalaryAED 30,000 - AED 535,000