· Perform structural analysis and design calculations using the appropriate design software and to the applicable international standards; e.g. American and/or British codes and standards.
· Must be proficient and highly skilled in structural design software such as and not limited to ETABS 17, SAFE 16 and SAP 2000 in addition to Microsoft Office suite.
· Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD.
· Capable of producing concept design options along with cost benefits analysis.
· Review of Contractor’s shop drawings.
· Has the capabilities and skills to effectively manage Client’s relationship.
· Effective in design coordination with other disciplines such as architectural, mechanical, electrical, etc.
· Attend and participate in project meetings, internal and external.
· Proven track record of managing and leading structural design team providing a role model and a technical leadership.
· Occasionally perform field activities such as inspection of construction progress, review of material test reports and site coordination issues.
· Must possess valid DM Approval for G+12 or higher.
· Excellent communication skills
· Presentation skills
· Excellent command in English language
· Team worker in a multi-disciplinary environment
· Capable of engaging staff
Offerd SalaryAED 20,000 - AED 25,000