• Bachelor of Architecture
• Minimum 10 years post graduate experience
• UAE Society of Engineers membership
• UAE five years’ experience
• Have deep knowledge about international codes.
• Strong BIM knowledge specially Revit and Navisworks.
- Architectural DesignTechnical.
- Team Leading.
- Design Coordination.
- Interface with Statutory Authorities.
- Design research.
- Mentoring, supervision and management of juniors and architects staff.
- Coordinate and lead the assigned team of Architects and Technicians on a day to day basis and ensure that design excellence is achieved throughout.
- Develop a thorough design philosophy, effectively contributing to the inception and the development of a project.
- Lead the design work ensuring project objectives are met, design instructions are implemented and delivery is achieved within the set time and budget.
- Responsible for the correctness, accuracy and complete multi-disciplinary coordination of the design documentation prepared by the assigned team.
- Coordinate and develop responses to review comments, tender queries, contractor’s queries, etc.
- Receive and manage the QAQC comments.
- Responsible, with guidance from senior team members, for the preparation and compilation of design presentations and design reports.
- Review and responsible for the product of the team members.
- Ensure the satisfactory management and control of inward and outward documentation
- Review and Responsible to follow whitespace BIM system.
- Report to Lead Architect.
Offerd SalaryAED 20,000 - AED 25,000