– Monitoring and reporting on the contractor’s activities on site with compliance to technical, programme and contractual;
– Responsible for project controls, regular communication and coordination with project stakeholders, adhering to project’s Health & Safety plan and instructs appropriate corrective actions on related issues when required;
– Responsible for ensuring that the project adhere to all government and industry standards and guidelines. If special permits or records need to be obtained, the Resident Engineer will do so and ensure the paperwork is recorded and stored properly.
– Responsible for maintenance of quality standards in works executed by contractor and preparing weekly, monthly and other reports as required by clients;
– Management of site supervision team, technical submittals and inspections process;
– Providing necessary assistance to the project managers in reviewing and assessing claims and variations;
– Responsible for chairing, control and minute all project related construction meetings;
– Ensures implementation of document control procedures;
– Other duties and tasks as may be required, assigned and/or instructed by the Managing Director or Senior Project Manager.
Offerd Salary0- AED 15,000