This job has been Expired
- Bachelor of Architecture with Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in design related activities, including concept, preliminary and detail design, production of concept and detail design drawings, able to analyze technical/construction build-ability issues and provide drawings and coordinated with engineering and other disciplines.
- Have knowledge about international and local UAE codes.
- Able to prepare project specific quality plans and record and implement essential coordination issues.
- Must have an in-depth working knowledge of BIM (Revit and Navisworks)
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Prepare innovative technical architectural design solutions across a range of projects.
- Works closely with project team and assists to complete project on aggressive schedules.Coordinate and manage the production of sets of drawings and documentation for a variety of projects.
- Provide architectural design input and technical input by others within the Architectural team.
- Collaborate with multi-discipline technical teams.
- Coordinate and manage the technical output of other disciplines in the project designs.
- May be required to supervise the work of other members of the team.
- Working closely with the Senior Architects in the design, coordination and draft of a project.
- Report direct to Senior Architect.
Offerd SalaryAED 15,000 - AED 20,000