Excellent opportunity for a qualified Architect, based on office/design. Role required to work independently on architectural design projects and often coordinates project design efforts. Develops plan and creative-design concepts for projects. Prepares presentation and design drawings, details and plans for project success.
Job Role includes but not limited to:
- Prepare and present design solutions and take part in various stages of design development
- Produce detailed drawings, and acquire all relevant information – new or existing details.
- Taking part or lead in design assignments in collaboration with project team.
- Apply sustainable design solution and comply to all local Green Building Regulations
- Ensure knowledge of all applicable local design guidelines, codes & international standard. Identification, evaluation, and estimation of risks involved in a situation, comparison against benchmarks or standards, and make risk mitigation plan.
- Ensuring tasks allocated is completed & delivered with quality after a self-check.
- Prepare drawings and documents for tendering and construction. Good command in using Revit Architecture in drafting, designing and building information modeling (BIM).
- Perform technical and authorities coordination at all levels
- Prepare and maintain project documents per agreed deliverables like correspondence, minutes of meeting, notes etc.
- Allocation, distribution, and follow up of task within the team, checking of works produced and ensure work is completed within the allocated hours and scope.
- Arrange meetings to review design, plans, making modifications or revisions as required.
- Organizes and controls project activity. Track the progress and quality of work being performed.
- Keep the team informed about project status and issues that may affect Client relations.
- Keep on learning new skills, updated information and take necessary trainings as per modern practices in the relevant field and share with team and other disciplines organization wide.
- Autodesk Revit, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Primavera.
- Bachelor in Architecture. Experience wise must have
- 5 – 7 years of experience, most recent experience must be in UAE – 4 years minimum, and MUST have worked for well-regarded design consultancies as opposed to Contractors.
- Design thinking, Imaginative and creative thinking, Decision making, Communication
Offerd SalaryAED 15,000 - AED 20,000