• Responsible for leading multi-disciplinary teams in relation to the execution of design and in line with international best practice and professional engagement terms.
• Management of project design resources including planning and scheduling, resource allocation, submission and approval of timesheets, anticipation of workload requirements and the management of resources in an efficient and cost-effective manner, and in relation to terms of engagement.
• Overall Project strategy, direction and performance: Setting project criteria and goal – strategic project planning, project and design management.
• Monitoring projects in respect of key areas: quality management, safety management, risk assessment, value management.
• Management of outsourced design projects, working with other offices globally. Liaison and coordination within Singapore and other offices for the execution of design projects by the Group.
• Representing clients, specifically in relation to areas such as technical obligations, services, fees and performance related issues.
• Execution of design delivery through management and resolution of design issues including discipline coordination both internally and with external consultants, client’s representatives or suppliers.
• Identification of business development opportunities. Represent products, services and capabilities. Cultivate client relationship and develop opportunities in coordination with Operations Director/ Country Director and management.
• Prepare and participate in proposals, submissions, and presentations including technical direction, resourcing and pricing in coordination with Operations Director/Country Director.
• Preparation of management reports specifically regarding project progress, staffing, resources, project variations and project accounts.
• Overseeing project commercial aspects including; ensuring services and terms and conditions are agreed and approved in liaison with Operations Director/ Country Director.
• To ensure all works carried out meet contractual, regulatory, quality standard and requirements.
• To work closely with relevant parties such as subconsultants/contracts/consultants, and attend site meetings for project progression, as and when required.
• Overall responsible for the quality, cost, delivery, safety and public relations of the projects.
• All financial and accounting services in the Project Scope of Work
• Prime Contract management
• The establishment and effective implementation of the Project quality management system
• Delegation of authority for the implementation of the Project quality management system to other members of the team as appropriate to their particular functions.
• Reviewing quality reports and services at Management Review meetings, initiating remedial corrective action on matters adversely affecting quality and Project performance
• Insurance, development and implementation of cost control
• Establishing Project policy, objectives and strategy, project organization, preparing Project Execution Plan, Preparing and issuing Project procedures
• Establishing the communication systems, Project Filing System, the correspondence system
• Establishing the Project reporting systems
• Establishing the Project Archiving and storage systems
• Conducting periodic Management Reviews
Offerd SalaryAED 50,000+