- Bachelor of Architecture
- Roughly 5-7 years of experience
- Strong Revit knowledge would be advantageous.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently Desirable
- Middle East experience is not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with the in-house multi discipline teams
- Strong Presentation skills
- Knowledge of additional software packages (Photoshop ,SketchUp, InDesign ,Revit and AutoCAD)
- The individual will be involved in the delivery of projects to tight deadlines
- Liaise with clients and sketch ideas
- Working closely with the design team and management staff
- Developing building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using computer-aided design (CAD) and Revit applications.
- Playing a part in project and team management.
- Other duties as requested from time to time.
- Report direct to project Architect or Senior Architect based on the project scale.
- Experience with coordination among multiple disciplines and managing deliverables on schedule.
- Familiar with International Building Code for building design as well as the ability to develop an understanding of local requirements is a must.
- Excellent written and oral skills are required.
Offerd SalaryAED 15,000 - AED 20,000