- Provide clear leadership and direction to all Directors and Associate Directors and discipline heads, in accordance with the agreed strategy of the board.
Develop the organisation.
- Assist the board in the development and growth of the Middle East office.
- Deliver the profitability and sales targets set by the Board of Company, through the respective Directors and Managers.
- Optimise financial profitability of the studio.
- Liaise with all Business and Support Heads to ensure transparent communication and optimal coordination.
- Responsible for the achievement of Sales budget and Profitability.
- Determine and manage risks, assets and identify all projects risks and agree with the Design Principal and Operations / Commercial Director on action plan.
- Ensure that work has been authorised by the client and a contract has been reviewed and approved by the Operations / Commercial Director. Along with the Operations / Commercial Director, to avoid any Health & Safety claims or adverse legal claims Project Delivery.
- Coordinate the monthly project cost fees and assess resourcing. Assigning of staff within each studio remain the decision of each team leader and HR. Along with the Commercial Operations Director and the Design Principal, to monitor and adjust resourcing plans to ensure adequate staff are resourced to meet the needs of the business Along with the Design Principal, to define and implement processes and measures as well as to ensure profitability of planning and design assignments is delivered.
Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements throughout the project.
- Manage the Direction of the technical groups, identify gaps in technical designs, through feedback from staff regarding technical areas which require improvement and liaises with Technical Quality Group to arrange for training.
- Ensure all responsibilities and decisions are taken within the context of the organisation policies established and agreed by the Board.
- Operate a close and regular consultation with Functions and Directors for local decisions and support the overall business strategy Coordination
- Work with the Design Principal, Operations / Commercial Director and Project Managers to assess project needs and have an overview of assigned staff within each group and ensure their effective utilisation.
- Prepare or review Studio fee projections on a project basis (with Project Managers) and assess future revenue and therefore staffing needs.
- Liaise with HR and the Office Manager, to provide Ad hoc initiatives and communications for development of office morale.
- Whenever possible the Office Manager should assume logistical responsibility for events.
- Along with the Design Principal, to act as figurehead, legal spokesperson and representative on issues, obtaining advice and direction as required before proceeding, from Directors and local legal representatives.
- Along with the Regional HR Manager, ensure the effective management of all local rules and regulations and that the organisation operates in the highest ethical manner.
- Service Market Development Along with the Marketing team and the Design Principal, to contribute to the local profile and awareness of Group in the local marketplace and press coverage measured through unprompted brand awareness and positive customer recognition.
- Coordinate between offices, where inter office scheduling issues exist and ensure a practical resolution. Leadership Provide leadership and direction on issues affecting the management team.
- Responsible for selecting and motivating team members and working with them to establish clear goals in line with the company objectives.
- Acknowledge individual qualities and allocation of roles to suit qualities and abilities.
- Acknowledge experience and needs for additional experience where required.
- To have an integral involvement in the performance evaluation of all technical and design staff in conjunction with Directors or Associate Directors. Ensuring maximum levels of commitment and competence are maintained in all areas of the business.
- To support Directors and Associate Directors in their objective to optimise profitability targets Ensuring the performance management of the Direct Reports, including annual Performance Reviews. and development plans.
- AED Negotiable
Salary & Package
Rough Start Date
JOB SEARCH RESOURCES
AE Academy has put together resources to teach the modern-day job seeker how to gain the competitive edge with a job search as well as steer your career. Take our quiz to see where you need to focus, download CV templates and learn how to build your entire personal brand so you can land your dream job.
Get started today!